The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy integrates anatomy and clinical concepts and now includes access to Winking Skull.com PLUS, the must-have online study aid for learning anatomy.
– Organized intuitively, with self-contained guides to specific topics on every two-page spread
– Hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomical descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomical structure and function
– Beautifully illustrated with expertly rendered digital watercolors, cross-sections, x-rays, and CT and MRI scans
– Clearly labeled images help you easily identify each structure
– Summary tables throughout ideal for rapid review
– With 1,700 original illustrations and 100 tables, this work features comprehensive coverage of the musculoskeletal system and general anatomy, in addition to embryology and surface anatomy.
– Winking Skull.com PLUS includes more than 450 anatomy illustrations and radiologic images, labels-on, labels-off function, and timed self-tests.
Setting a new standard for the study of anatomy, the THIEME Atlas of Anatomy with access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, is more than a collection of anatomical imagesit is an indispensable resource for anyone who works with the human body.
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 Har/Psc edition (March 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604062924
- ISBN-13: 978-1604062922
- Product Dimensions: 12.4 x 9.3 x 1.5 inches