August 21 & 22, 2020 ~ San Diego, CA ~ 8am-5pm (both days)
The course will take place between August 21 & 22, 2020.
Venue & Accommodations
The Bay Club Hotel & Marina
2131 Shelter Island Dr,
San Diego, CA 92106
Friday: 8am – 5pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Letter of Invitation
Upon request, MSKUS can provide an invitation letter for attendees to obtain a travel visa. This does NOT imply any financial support to be provided.
English is the official language of this meeting.
1. PRP, PRFM & PRP Lysate
2. A2M – Alpha 2 Macroglobulin
3. Placental Matrix (Amniotic)
4. Wharton’s Jelly
5. Super Concentrated Decellularized Growth Factors – Exosomes
6. BMAC (Concentrate) & BMA (Aspirate)
7. Adipose Tissue Derived Reparative Cells
8. Peptides & Subcutaneous Injectables
10. Sex Hormones
12. Vitamin D
13. Immune Suppressed
14. Bone Density
Photography and Recording Privileges
Photograph taking, video recording or audio recording is NOT permitted during this meeting at any time unless specifically clarified or approved by the MSKUS Course organizers.
This is a hands-on course, there will be hours of standing, be sure to wear comfortable close-toed footwear. We will provide gowns, you are not required to wear scrubs, but it is recommended.
You will be able to:
- Identify the proper selection of biologics for specific treatments.
- Collection and processing of PRP, BMA, and use of Placental Matrix.
- Patient selection and how to Identify specific pathology.
- Pre and post-treatment workups.
- Learn how to convert your practice to cash-based regenerative medicine practices.
- Become familiar with ultrasound-guided interventional techniques
- Gain experience with various ultrasound machines
Please note that this is a non-cme course.
Registration – $2400
1035 E. Vista Way #128
Vista, Ca 92084
(760) 940 8900