September 6-8, 2019 ~ Taipei, Taiwan
MSKUS Diagnostic Courses provide three days of intensive and interactive learning– taught by
highly trained faculty – that you can put to immediate use in your practice. The courses are
designed to provide you with the proper training essential to perform consistent and high-
quality examinations and ultrasound guided injections.
Participants will be placed in small groups (1:4 faculty to attendee ratio) to learn and practice
interventional and diagnostic ultrasound techniques and ultrasound guidance for joint
injections. Cadavers will be used for hands-on practice.
You will be able to:
- Gain familiarity with the anatomy of the extremities
- Understand machine knobology
- Recognize artifacts produced by ultrasound
- Master probe manipulation and image standards
- Identify common sites of pathology
- Evaluate the muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and surrounding soft tissue
- Demonstrate the dynamic examinations of tendons and joints
- Become familiar with ultrasound guided interventional techniques
- Gain experience with various ultrasound machines
Visionary Leadership Center
1F., No. 61, Dongxing Rd.,
Songshan Dist., Taipei City, Taiwan(R.O.C.)
MSKUS provides AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for all of our courses. This CME activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the Joint Sponsorship of the Institute for Medical Studies (IMS) and MSKUS/Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. The Institute for Medical Studies is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Medical Studies designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 Hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credits per day. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Join us and get your CME credits!
Grand Hyatt Taipei
No. 2號, Songshou Road,
Xinyi District, Taipei City, Taiwan 110
Registration – $2900
Course Fee Includes:
-One MSKUS Handbook of your choosing.
-Total of 6 snack breaks & 3 lunches.
-One MSKUS polo for a group photo.
-Live Model and MSKUS Staff Member.
-24 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
1035 E. Vista Way #128
Vista, Ca 92084
(760) 940 8900