January 31 – February 1, 2020 (8am-5pm Both Days)
MSKUS Diagnostic Courses provide two days of intensive and interactive learning– taught by
highly trained faculty – that you can put to immediate use in your practice. The courses are
designed to provide you with the proper training essential to perform consistent and high-
quality examinations and ultrasound guided injections.
Participants will be placed in small groups (1:4 faculty to attendee ratio) to learn and practice
interventional and diagnostic ultrasound techniques and needle protocols. Models will be used for hands-on practice. (No injections will be performed.)
You will be able to:
- Gain familiarity with the anatomy of the extremities
- Understand machine knobology
- Recognize artifacts produced by ultrasound
- Master probe manipulation and image standards
- Identify common sites of pathology
- Evaluate the muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves and surrounding soft tissue
- Demonstrate the dynamic examinations of tendons and joints
- Become familiar with ultrasound guided interventional techniques
- Gain experience with various ultrasound machines
Bay Club Hotel & Marina
2131 Shelter Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92106
We also provide a group rate for this hotel. To book your room, please call: (800) 672-0800
CME Credits for MSKUS courses is provided by The Institute for Medical Studies. This CME activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the Joint Providership of the Institute for Medical Studies (IMS) and MSKUS/Musculoskeletal Ultrasound. The Institute for Medical Studies is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Institute for Medical Studies designates this live activity for a maximum of 8 Hours AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per day. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Join us and get your CME credits!
Registration – $2200
Course Fee Includes:
-One MSKUS Handbook of your choosing.
-Total of 4 snack breaks & 2 lunches.
-One MSKUS polo for a group photo.
-Diagnostic Live Model and MSKUS Staff Member.
-16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
1035 E. Vista Way #128
Vista, Ca 92084
(760) 940 8900