Advanced On-Site Training
We offer domestic and international on-site training.
Customized On-Site Training
- 2 – 3 Day Hands-On Ultrasound Training
- 1-6 Participants (Add up to 4 more @ $150/each)
- Our On-Site Training program is a private musculoskeletal ultrasound course that is customized to the needs of the clinic and its providers.
- All Travel Expenses (International Clients responsible for Hotel Room)
- 1 MSKUS Handbook/per person - 16 CME Credits/per person
- $5,000/day. 2 Day Minimum.
About Advanced On-site Training
MSKUS Courses are typically 2 or 3 days of intense and interactive hands-on ultrasound, taught by our esteemed MSKUS faculty.
You will learn skills that you can put to immediate use in your practice. The courses are designed to provide the proper training to perform consistent and high-quality examinations and ultrasound-guided injections.
Participants will be placed in small groups (Typically 1:4 or 1:5 faculty-to-attendee ratio) to learn and practice interventional ultrasound techniques and needle guidance. Participants may choose between the MSK track for common joint injections or for more advanced training they can select the Nerve/Spine Track to review Nerve hydro dissection and advanced spinal procedures.
Please make sure you select the experience level that is related to your knowledge of the track you register for and not your overall ultrasound background.
Since musculoskeletal ultrasound relies on a deep knowledge of anatomy, all our courses include an extensive review of anatomy and pathology, with direct visualization of anatomical structures for ultrasonographic scanning excellence and optimal understanding of images. We also provide a review of fundamental physics, knobology, and probe manipulation, and you will learn proven protocols for every region of the body including specific patient and probe positioning.
Thomas B. Clark
DC, RVT, RMSK
His passion for musculoskeletal sonoanatomy has led him to author dozens of publications on medical ultrasound including.
- Handbook of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Handbook of Ultrasound-Guided Injections©
- Spine Handbook: Sonoanatomy and Ultrasound-Guided Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Hydrodissection
- Blue Book of Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Basics of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound and Needle Guidance
- Sonography of the Normal Greater Occipital Nerve and Obliquus Capitis Inferior Muscle
- Greater Occipital Nerve Block – Extra-Foraminal Sonoanatomy
- Various technical papers